Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jennifer Grey Wins Dancing With The Stars

NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 24: Dancer/actress Jennifer Grey and dancer Derek Hough, the winners of Season 11 of the Dancing with the Stars competition visit Good Morning America at ABC Studios on November 24, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Jemal Countess/Getty Images)

Singer Brandy and her partner pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy were eliminated Tuesday night (Nov. 16,2010) in the DWTS semi finals that were held in Los Angeles. "I don't know how I feel right now, it hasn't processed yet for me," was what Brandy said after the elimination. I felt heart broken for Brandy. She danced great the whole season. Jennifer and her dance partner Derek Hough beat Kyle Massey and Bristol Palin in the shows 11th season finale Tuesday night (Nov. 23, 2010). Receiving perfect scores from the judges earned them the mirror ball trophy! Jennifer said "Oh my God! I did it!" You sure did Jennifer! Congrats to you and Derek!

No comments:

Post a Comment